I have just been called out by Quito. Yes the man who's name is also the capital city of a country. And he has made a valuable point, which he borrowed from Jason Cherniak. What have you done for the LIberal Party? Are you helping? Are you hurting? Here is what I have done lately.
1) I have joined the chequemate program in my riding, I help out my riding asssociation by giving them a donation each month. Every little bit helps, and every donation is tax deductible.
2) I have joined forum Liberalis, which is located on the Liberal party of Canada's website, everyone else should join this forum as it is a constructive policy instrument for the people and the party to communicate.
3) I canvassed this past weekend in both Willowdale and Toronto Centre, and was very happy with the results.
4) I am the policy chair in my riding association, and will bring at least one policy to the national Biennial convention this year. That is our riding's goal.
5) I have promoted my MP despite some people criticizing him! Dan works hard for the riding, and is a good Liberal despite some small disagreement on social views that are no longer even debated.
6) i fostered debate in the OYL with my blog postings.
I'm not calling anyone else out.