The Liberal Party just doesn't know when to drop the gloves and take on the Cons. I think its time to bring it.
Here is my reasoning why?
1) Flaherty has already called out Ontario, Ontario pissed at Flaherty and the Conservative translates into Liberal seats
2) RESP' ect, this bill brought by Dan Mcteague goes right for the biggest voting block in the country, the middle class.
3) I see this as Dion's chance to shine, hit the campaign trail and show Canadians and the media that he is a great leader.
4) The media isn't doing us any favours, but its pro-obama stance is good for the Liberals.
5) the Greens are beating up on the NDP, guess Jack isn't borrowing our votes anymore.
6) Only the Liberals can save us from Flaherty and his budget wrecking abilities.
I think its time to go, time for everyone to get with the program. The longer we hold off, the weaker we will look. It's time to take a stand, and it's time to bring it. I am tired of pundits talking around it, talking about it, and not taking a stand. Its time to draw that line in the sand, its time to goto the polls.